GUEST ROOM ODOR CONTROL- For Hotels
- BIOFRESH is a (RTU ) ready to use product, spray directly on the source of odor.
- Spray directly on the source and not in the air,
- Spray on – Front and back Curtains, Textile and Soft furniture (Like Sofas, Chairs, Stools), HVAC Air filters (odors get trapped in these filters), Trash cans, Carpets.
- In Washrooms –Plumbing fittings, Showers mats, Curtains, WC seats & Surrounding areas, Bins, Drains.
- Works on Smoke, Food, Moldy musty smells, Pet odors, Organic Soiling, Stubborn paint smells, garbage rooms odors etc.
- If Smells tend to stay, then provide ample ventilation and repeat the spray once again.
- Creates a Good First Impression for Guests, Makes the room, hygienic, fresh and clean.
- Converts smoking rooms to non smoking ones in minutes.
- 100% Eco-friendly natural product. (contains fast acting enzymes ,herbal extracts and fragrance
POND MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES
|1. Running fountains & aeration systems is the simplest, yet effective, process of increasing oxygen levels in a pond. It maintains the aesthetic beauty as well as overall health of the pond.|
|2. Keep the aeration pumps running at all times, especially if there are fish in the pond.|
|3. Add OXY-SUPER, once a week @ 10grams/KL to the pond, this material releases nano oxygen molecules keeps algae in check, maintains a healthy population of beneficial bacteria in the pond.|
|Equipment and Mechanical Maintenance|
|4. Regularly clean the suction pump, the pump must be placed in a plastic crate or wired mesh enclosure to avoid muck and debris getting into the impeller blades, if this is not done there will be frequent tripping due to overload and the pump life will be reduced.|
|5. Check the UV lamp at least once a month, A UV sterilizer has many benefits; it maintains the clarity of the water, it controls algae in a chemical-free way, and it eliminates bad bacteria.|
|6. Remove organic matter like dead leaves, dead fishes/birds .Otherwise leftover debris decomposes and uses up all oxygen . The condition can get severe if too much decaying debris begins to give offensive smells and odor.|
|7. Backwash the filter daily and keep a check on filter motors and pipelines, Ensure free flowing conditions always.|
|8. Use of a good quality Pond skimmer is highly recommended, Daily cleaning of skimmer is essential.|
|ALGAE CONTROl & POND CLARITY|
|9. Don’t use chemical cleaners like bleaches, Algaecides, biocides. Don’t over feed the fish & educate Pond visitors too.|
|10. Use beneficial bacteria like PROWASO to balance excess nutrients, reduce sludge levels and improve pond health1kg per month|
|11. Use of a organic flocculent Like SUPER SETTLER is recommended once a week 2 liters per week.|
|Mosquito and insect control|
|12. To avoid mosquito breeding don’t let the water be stagnant for too long, also use a microbial larvacide like SUPER FLYOFF to keep insect and mosquito larva away.|
|13. Behavior (Check for: gasping at the surface, flashing, motionless at the bottom, clamped fins, upright position.|
|14. Check if Fish are feeding properly, using a quality fish food, Wheat Germ is one easy to digest feed.|
|15. Maintain Sufficient plant coverage for the pond if fish are present (between 10-50% coverage), Fertilize at least once in six months , Trim back any dying foliage or decomposing flowers.|
IMPROVING DISSOLVED OXYGEN LEVELS IN WASTEWATER.
Dissolved oxygen (DO) is defined in biological treatment as the relative measure of oxygen dissolved in wastewater available to sustain life, including living bacteria. The concentration of dissolved oxygen (DO) in the aeration tank(s) of an activated sludge system is one of the most important process control parameters.
Indicators of low dissolved-oxygen conditions include:
- substantial presence of low dissolved-oxygen filamentous bacteria in the activated sludge,
- turbid effluent,
- Dark gray or black-colored mixed liquor (often with a putrid odor).
|Typical DO Level required at all water Tanks||>2.0mg/L|
|Comfort DO level with minimal dead zones||>=5.0mg/L|
STEPS REQUIRED TO INCREASE DISSOLVED OXYGEN LEVELS
- Use of Chemical INPUTS
OXY-SUPER: Provides sufficient dissolved oxygen; Adjust the pH; Reduces the subaqueous content of ammonium and nitrogen; Eliminates carbon dioxide and sulfureted hydrogen; Prevent anaerobe from proliferation and killing nosogenetic bacteria , Typical Dose: 5 grams/ KL/ week
- Increasing blower efficiency
- Dirty Air Filters :Replace or clean air filters
- Check for Inlet Air Flow restrictions : Can be caused by a closed valve
- Operate atleast 2 blowers on 24X 7 basis
- Diffuser Cleaning:Diffusers are subject to fouling and deterioration and need to be cleaned on a regular basis
- Aeration in grease traps : Aerating the grease trap creates a mini-waste water treatment plant environment. Aeration increases oxygen and ubiquitous aerobic bacterial populations, and softens and greatly reduces the grease cap, thus completely eliminating odor and clarifying the water.
- AIRBLOWER INPUT BARSCREEN CHAMBER/ COLLECTION TANK: Aerating the bar screen chamber will start Oxygen diffusion from this tank and will help increase DO levels and control odors.
- INCREASING H.R.T. in AERATION TANK: At times when BOD Load is high increasing the Hydraulic retention time of wastewater in the FAB tank will increase DO Levels and Stop nitrification bubbles in the clarifier.
- Visual Inspection of Aeration Tanks :Good airflow not only ensures good dissolved-oxygen concentration, but also good mixing. Reactors should be checked periodically to ensure that all portions of the reactor are being adequately mixed and that there are no dead spots that can produce anaerobic conditions. A procedure to do this is to take mixed-liquor grab samples at different locations and depths in the biological reactors and check for consistent suspended solids levels.
We hope you will find these steps useful and easy to incorporate in your plant, for any further details or queries, we remain to serve you.
write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy solution to your wastewater trouble.
Bio Cleaning of Drain Lines
No matter how careful and trained kitchen staff is , invariably a large portion of fats and oils find their way down the drain lines and grease traps.These fats and oils reduce the internal diameter of drain lines and cause blockages and odors, the grease also solidifies to cause grease trap overflows and blocked and polluted sewer systems.
Increased repair costs, seepage issues, pests and flies, bad community relations , foul odors the list only increases.
Detergents and Hot Water Don’t Work
Detergents displace Fats and oils a but don’t degrade them and hot water lifts the sticky fats further down the drain to make problems even worse.Bleaches, Caustic and acid are really harmful and cause irrepairable damage like corrosion to pipelines and upsetting the wastewater treatment systems.
Bio treatment of food waste is done by dosing a blend of oil and fat eating microbes and fat digesting enzymes in drain-lines. These microbes digest the sticky oils and fats deposits in drain-lines and bring back the reduced diameter of clogged pipelines back to normal ,allowing waste to pass through. such a dosing is done at a time when the drain experiences least flow, so that microbes get sufficient time to degrade food organics and multiply.In a matter of few days the microbes remove tough sticky deposits , colonize the drain and form a bio-film, this bio-film maintains free flowing drains.
Similar benefits can be achieved in grease traps and (STPs) Sewage Treatment systems, These microbes can act on sugars starches, proteins etc.. .They are very safe to use and are non pathogenic strains , i.e cannot cause disease. The microbial dosing done on drains only benefits the native bacterial population present in STPs and enhances their efficiency.
This is the way of the Future!
Biotreatment of food waste dispels the darkness caused by primitive technologies like manual scavenging, rodding, pressure jetting and is the way of the future.
if you enjoyed reading this post , i’d be grateful, if you’d help spread the word by emailing or sharing this article.Best regards ..Sanjay Bahl…+91 9818588486 or director(at)superweld.in
The author runs an organization to help industries manage their waste issues by using bio-remediation